Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Resigned...

I offically resigned yesterday, after 14 months in my current job.

The new job starts on Monday October 3rd.

The usual mixed feelings accompanied this decision. As always it's the people I'll miss, including a very kind boss, and an amazing group of trainers who made up the bulk of the writing and documentation team. I wish them well, and hope I've made the right decision.

Rather like a poker hand, the problem is trying to make a sensible decision on a basis of incomplete information. Only hindsight can reveal if the decision was correct, and by then it's too late to do anything but draw some sketchy conclusions.

None the less, I'm feeling optimistic about the future and will give the new job my best shot. Hopefully that'll be good enough.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home