Monday, January 24, 2005

C-C-C-C-Cold!

A cold freezing day made bearable (just) by the thinnest covering of snow like icing sugar on a Christmas pudding.

As usual the week-end was way too short and as usual I failed to achieve most of the tasks I'd set myself. The major problem is my house is too expensive (and cold), my job doesn't pay enough, and my workplace is too far away - I'm wasting nearly four hours of my life every day travelling to and from work to earn too little money. I don't know where all this will end, but at the moment I'm in a hole which is not getting any deeper, but is way too constricting...

Never mind, one thing you can be sure of in this life is that nature hates stability, one way or another change will come, whether I initiate it or not...

Watch this space.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home