Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Secretarial Skills and the end of Dilbert

Having a really nice morning – outside the leaves are glowing yellow orange in the sunlight while inside the job for today is to incorporate review comments into a series of help topics.
Which goes some way to explain why today I’m Britain’s best paid copy-typist (two fingers @ < 30 w.p.m).
This may be part of a new career trend, as in a meeting on Monday evening some kind soul said my secretarial skills (taking minutes) were excellent.

This, er... compliment reminded me of an ancient Dilbert cartoon featuring Tina the Brittle Tech Writer.

But then any time Dilbert is mentioned, this brilliant critique by Tom Tomorrow comes to mind.

Since I saw it, I’ve never bothered with Dilbert again...




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home