Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thinking About Your Holidays...

Waking up at 6 a.m. on a cool warm morning,
Opening the windows and breathing in petrol,
An amateur band rehearsing in a nearby yard,
Watching the tele and thinking about your holidays.

That's Entertainment by Paul Weller

This endless cold grey winter finally got to me yesterday and I blew a few hundred on a nice holiday.

Since then I've been day-dreaming about it constantly; this may be a bad sign, or just a reaction to months of gloom and cold...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:05 pm  
Blogger Karen said...

I have blown all my money on a holiday to Tailand. Pity it's my son going not me! Hope somebody brings me back some photos.........Kx

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home