Monday, December 12, 2005

Ill Again


The vile pathological liar, Trisha Goddard

I've been ill for the past four days, and shouldn't really be at work today. But the thought of more shivering and coughing in front of daytime telly was too much to face.

Of course daytime television is a conspiracy by the capitalist elite designed to force the unemployed and mildly ill to return to the workforce as quickly as possible.


How else can one explain the presence of that charmless pathological liar, Trisha Goddard?

GUEST: "I was dyslexic, bulimic, suffering from acute anxiety and panic attacks and began to experience some sexual feelings for my pet rabbit."

TRISHA: "I know exactly how you feel. I mean, I've been there. I've been there myself..."

Yeah Trisha darling, of course you have. Honest. We believe you, bunny ears and all.

Back at the office, my colleagues are friendly and supportive, the heating is efficient, and I can keep on top of things without too much of a backlog.

And asthma be damned.

Just like the liar Trisha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home