Monday, January 09, 2006

A Grand Week-End In

A really great week-end!

Stayed up till 3:00-4:00AM three nights in a row, saw Becky and Steve (as entertaining as ever) on Sunday, had some wicked fun on the Internet, won a load of money playing poker, managed to wash and dry two loads of laundry and even took some bad snaps of Ipswich with the new digital camera.

These devices take some learning and so far I'm not very impressed with its sharpness or colour tone. Having said that, England in January doesn't have any sharpness or colour tone so perhaps it's accurate?

There was one painful downside to all this.

I got terrible cramp at around four this morning because I'd been so busy I'd forgotten to eat more than the occasional boiled sweet since Friday lunchtime. Something is very wrong with my appetite, but no change there...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home